Call 813-974-2331 for an appointment.
- Current and individualized health risk information
- Review of travel itinerary, previous immunizations, and individual health needs
- Advice on recommended and/or required immunizations
- Information on malaria prophylaxis as well as prevention and/or treatment of travel-related illnesses specific to your destination
- Recommendations for traveler's first aid kit and water purification
- Post-travel care and consultation, as needed
It is important to plan ahead as some vaccinations require a series of shots and must be completed a month or more before travel.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Complete immunization records
- Travel program paperwork (if applicable)
- Your travel itinerary
- A list of current medications
Schedule an appointment:
Call 813-974-2331 for an appointment time.
Make an appointment for 4-6 weeks before you leave.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your appointment to fill out any necessary paperwork.
*Arriving late may result in your being rescheduled.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment:
Call 813-974-2331 at least 2 hours before your scheduled appointment to avoid a $10 no-show charge.